Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Please see the list below for exemptions:
- If the item is an electrical appliance, or has moving parts, or is an item that may not travel well, we do not accept returns.
- If the item was ordered in for a customer from a supplier, and is a slower selling item, we are unlikely to accept a return. We will consider on a case by case basis. If we do accept a return, it is based on the conditions in the point below.
- If the item is a regular static item (eg china, stemware, cutlery, cookware) – the return is at our discretion. We will consider on a case by case basis.
- If we decide to accept the return then we would likely issue a store credit to the same $ value for the customer to buy something else;
- Prior to doing this, we need to receive the goods back in as new-saleable condition along with undamaged packaging, at the customers cost, along with a copy of the receipt;
- We need to agree to accept a return, in writing, via email, on the above basis before goods are returned to us.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 274 Jackson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 6015.
To return your product, please mail your product to: 274 Jackson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 6015.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping a large order, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any questions about a return, please call the store number: 04 589 5892.