Shipping & Delivery
Standard delivery policy:
Overseas order – subject to weight & size of order
The Table is committed to deliver your order as quickly as possible or to deliver your order at the most appropriate time in accordance with your special delivery instructions, so we have a few requests:
Please ensure delivery details provided are correct. We assume no liability for wrong delivery if incomplete or incorrect details are provided. We will do everything we can to help solve any problems and to ensure your order is delivered smoothly.
Please be aware that once your order has been uplifted by the Courier the delivery is controlled by them. We will try our utmost to have your order available for delivery within the desired time-frame.
Please note that the Courier will not deliver to a Post Office Box address.
Please contact us immediately should you experience any problems. Our Courier provides a Track & Trace service and we will supply this information should it be required. In the absence of any special delivery instructions The Table will arrange delivery or courier your purchases to the address you nominate in New Zealand.
Our standard delivery times:
- Please note we sell a wide range of over 5000 specialist quality items. Many are held in warehouses, not all are in our shop. Delivery under normal circumstances is one to six weeks, except where an item is out of stock and we are awaiting replenishment.
- If the item you order is out of stock we will let you know plus an estimated delivery date based on information supplied by the brand supplier. Where an item is out of stock in ours or our suppliers warehouse and needs to be replenished from a factory, delivery can be 3 or 4 months. Sometimes longer. We will endeavour to communicate delivery times outside our standard delivery times.
- Also note, covid19 has caused factories to operate at reduced levels and international shipping is disrupted making some items temporarily out of stock. Replacement stock is arriving constantly. However be aware that the affect of covid is delays to our normal shipping times, in some instances. We will endeavour to communicate known delays, as we become aware of them.
- Also note, because we sell such a wide range of speciality items, sometimes a supplier may stop manufacturing an item without communicating this with us.
- Please note our staff are doing their best to fulfil all orders in the fastest time, in what is a difficult environment caused by Covid 19. Your understanding is appreciated.
- Once your order is placed and dispatched by a supplier, we are unlikely to offer a refund. Please read our returns/refund policy. We will consider refunds on a case-by-case basis. We may offer a store credit.
If shopping for a gift, needed for a specific delivery date, please call to see if the item you require is available, or if you need to choose something else.
The Table NZ